Monday, February 25, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesdays (27) - Mission Accomplished


Well, UK weather forecasters are predicting one more week of winter before spring final gets its arse into gear and gives the crocuses leave to come out of hiding. This being the case, and since many of my North American cousins have also had several feet of snow dumped on them recently, let's keep things (as they say) HAWT. Check out my Tantalizing Teaser for this Tuesday and then check out those of my fabulous fellow-wordsmiths by following this link:

http://tantalizingtuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/26-february.html?zx=6fa9894e18da4676

Heeeeeeeere's mine...



Mission Accomplished


“Aaaaaaaaaagh!”

Scared delight was forced from Skye’s throat as Wade rammed his cock deep inside her cunt. Her loosed hair danced about her face and her petite body quaked from the machine-gun impact of hard groin on tight ass. Smack! Smack! Smack!

“Ohhhhh FUCK!”

He obliged. Extravagantly.

“We’re gonna be late,” he’d called, earlier that evening. “My parents’ll love you, but still…”

“That’s why I’m gonna look the perfect lady for them.” Which I will, once the dress is on. She strolled from the bedroom, allowing him a good flash. Black-lace corset, bolstering her tits and nipping her waist into an hourglass. Matching stockings with suspenders. “Go start the car. I’ll be right out.”

Wade’s Adam’s Apple convulsed.

The parents of Syke’s Marine boyfriend adored their son’s new girl. She was attentive and demure throughout dinner. Wade, however, looked… preoccupied.

“Goddamn you…” His voice shook with lust now as he stripped off her dress, bent her over and ripped down her panties. “Left me bone-hard all fucking evening. Well here’s what teasing bitches get.” He clutched her ass and ploughed. Skye’s fingers were a wet flurry between her legs as he speared her repeatedly.

Mission, she thought hazily, categorically accomplished

13 comments:

  1. Oh Jake you never fail in increasing my temperature with your teasers. Hot or what! Loved it as I'm sure Skye did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin' red hot as always Jake. I love reading your writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very definitely accomplished. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naughty naughty Syke. I think she got what she deserved. Not nice teasing her man that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol yeah this sounds a little familiar :) mission accomplished indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tuesday, so I can come here and read what delights you have for me this week, you never fail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a damn good piece of writing. You always amaze me with your stories from the pictures you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sexy Jake baby, we like it hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks, friends. So glad you enjoyed Skye's adventure. A more believable and commonplace scenario than last week's, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. As we say in the hip-hop world "Just Blaze!" Nice Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved. It. I can so this happening, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry! I don't know how I missed your Tuesday story! This was categorically HAWT!

    ReplyDelete